· Work with the Head of Business Development to create and prepare marketing brochures, reports, presentations, thought leadership, capability statements, responses to tenders and proposals (applying Global Crawford Brand guidelines).
· Create periodical internal newsletters, staff communications for email or publication to One Crawford or Crawford Chronicles.
· Prepare media releases, periodical newsletters, blog submissions, client communications, and other corporate communications. Manage the sign off process where AU and/or global sign off is required.
· Event coordination including venue management and ticketing for corporate staff and client functions, e.g. state-based client functions, Crawford Global Day of Service, NIBA Conference, Steadfast Convention, ANZIIF Claims Convention and membership events
· National Event Calendar coordination including monitoring collateral requests, fulfilment, and general support
· Coordinate the supply and distribution of promotional merchandise including signage, banners, print marketing collateral and promotional goods for events
· Update management information and distribution internally to division/service line managers and to customers where required
Key Account Management
· Work with the Knowledge Manager, Business Unit Managers and Divisional Heads to conduct proactive and regular reviews of client information contained within the CKC.
· Maintain accurate client information in the Client Knowledge Centre (CKC) and develop the space as it resides within Crawford Know How (CKH) includes the online Contracts library.
· Assist staff with locating information resources in the CKC and Business Development spaces
· Respond to internal staff queries regarding client information via telephone and email
Marketing Database Management
· Managing all Salesforce records data for the AU Region with support to the BSI team if required
· Manage the Sales Pipeline and provide Salesforce Opportunity reports supported by monthly commentary to management.
· Champion the adoption and ongoing use of Salesforce within the business and contribute to development of a sales culture through proactive use of the Salesforce platform.
· Manage bi-annual maintenance of AU Region Client Contacts
· Produce marketing reports for both local and global audiences
Administration and project support
· Develop a Sales Toolkit that incorporates success stories, case studies, brochures, technical bulletins, thought leadership content
· Monitor all private and government tender websites to ensure Crawford is aware of all business opportunities available.