To handle the country accounting, admin reporting, tax and closing activities are completed in line with relevant statutory regulations and group policies. It includes the management of the local Finance function and provision of professional pro-active business partner support with the Country Manager.
· Liaise, manager and direct external service providers for such areas as IT, furnishings, office equipment and supplies, cleaning and office maintenance
· Ensure full Internal control and visibility of all finance/admin activities with both the Regional Financial Controller and the Country Manager
· Provide monthly financial/Admin analysis and reporting to the Regional Financial Controller and Country Manager
· Review and manage monthly cash flow to fulfil operational requirements and report on cash status monthly
· Manage and monitor all aspects of the Finance department including AP/ AR including inter-company transactions matching and follow up, fixed assets, company insurances, payroll, and supplier accounts.
· Audit and review all payments to ensure that are adhere to local/Company policies and procedures.
· Ensure all reporting data is uploaded via Cognos in line with group reporting schedule
· Liaise with the external auditors before, during and after audits to ensure all information is provided and any outstanding queries quickly resolved
· Liaise with the company’s tax advisors as required. Declare and file all tax returns with requisite authorities (VAT, Income Tax, etc.)
· Contribute to the annual budgeting and forecasting processes
· Contribute to client RFIs / RFPs / any new activity integration as required
· Support the Regional Financial Controller in continuously improving the value provided by the Finance team to the business
· Build a stable and efficient Finance and administration team: ensure regular communication and good morale, maintain low employee turnover, identify and implement plans for own training and development needs, as well as those of the team
· Maintain awareness of Business Continuity program and role within it